On RIAcast’s 10th episode, we have an insightful conversation with Bill Van Law, President of Raymond James’ Investment Advisors Division. Bill and Matt discuss, among other things:
- Bill’s vision as President of Raymond James’ Investment Advisors Division;
- The top bases for existing RIAs transitioning custodians to Raymond James;
- Common thinking in the investment advisor space that Bill thinks is wrong;
- Bill’s general advice to breakaway advisors;
- How RIAs can compete with wirehouses providing significant transition packages; and
- Bill’s passion for aviation.